Why to drink water?
There are many reasons why to drink water and there are several of them:
- People naturally lose 2.5 – 3 l of water per day. It is necessary to renew it by ingesting it in pure form and also with food;
- It is the most tonic drink which hasn’t got any side effects;
- Water – the main solvent of feed, vitamins and minerals;
- Water increases uptime and improves attention span;
- Water removes stress, anxiety and depression and restores sleep;
- It has no calories, no fat and no sugar and in addition, it improves metabolism;
It is important what kind of water we drink.
Tap water contains chlorine, which destroys our nerve cells and destroys the beneficial bacteria as well as increases the risk of cancer diseases. There is chloroform in chlorinated water and it is cancerous. Also with boiled water we can not provide the body with necessary because boiled water is dead water. It contains little oxygen and in boiling process it loses many important micro – nutrients.
Shop water isn’t indicated by its source or chemical composition.
It is recommended to drink 2 – 2,5 litres of pure, alive, biologically active, soft, properly structured water. Spring water is the best choice!