Why to drink water?
There are many reasons why to drink water and there are several of them:
- People naturally lose 2.5 – 3 l of water per day. It is necessary to renew it by ingesting it in pure form and also with food;
- It is the most tonic drink which hasn’t got any side effects;
- Water – the main solvent of feed, vitamins and minerals;
- Water increases uptime and improves attention span;
- Water removes stress, anxiety and depression and restores sleep;
- It has no calories, no fat and no sugar and in addition, it improves metabolism;
- Water stimulates the metabolism and creates a feeling of satiety, improves metabolism. It has no calories, no fat, no sugar;
- Water helps reduce the risk of heart attacks and stroke, protects the heart and brain arteries from blockage;
- Water is absolutely necessary to fight infections and cancer cells.